Returning Staff Member
Already have a staff account?
If you’ve been hired as a coach or counselor in the past, use the Staff Dashboard link to update your information and/or re-apply for a staff position.
New to ELITEAM Staff?
If this is your first time applying for a staff position at ELITEAM, either as a coach or counselor, us the link below to submit an application.
New Staff Application
General Staff Information:
- We will be accepting coaches applications anytime starting January 1st, 2020.
- To be eligible to coach, you must be 18 years old and have graduated High School.
- As a general rule, we prefer to hire coaches who have had one year of college under their belt.
- Typically, coaches live on-campus and may or may not have Dorm Parent duties, however, if you have local accommodations, that is fine too.
- Counselor applications will be accepted February 1st- 15th .
- If you miss the deadline, we recommend that you submit an application anyway, as other counselors might cancel or it may turn out that we have some holes in the staff schedule.
- Applicants who apply February 1st-15th will be notified by March 1st if they have been accepted.
- Applicants must be 15 years old to apply and must have attended ELITEAM as a camper for one or more years. Please note, as a general rule, we prefer to have 16 year old counselors for the World Cup sessions. However, this is not a hard and fast rule, so feel free to apply for whichever sessions work best with your summer schedule, regardless of your age.
- Please keep in mind that we receive MANY counselor applications each year, with only a limited amount of spots available. It is always a difficult decision for us to choose between so many great ELITEAMers. We weigh our decisions based on an applicant’s personality, kindness, positivity, leadership skills, fun factor, athleticism, passion, values and maturity.
- Counselors live on-campus in the dorms during the sessions.
- This is a volunteer position. Counselors do not receive any monetary compensation, but do receive some free ELITEAM goodies. This is also a great opportunity to “give back” to the younger ELITEAMers and gain some valuable experience in a leadership role.