2020 REGISTRATION OPENED FRIDAY, JANUARY 17TH
- To register for camp, submit an enrollment request for your child, using the appropriate link. New Family vs. Returning Family
- Registrations will be processed on a first-come, first served basis.
- A $250 deposit/child is required to register.
- Once your “enrollment request” has been accepted, your credit card will be charged the deposit fee and you will be contacted via email with an official Camp Confirmation.
- Please note that all deposits become non-refundable and non-transferable after February 1st.
- Email cancellations to: email@example.com
- If there are no camp openings, your child will be placed on the appropriate wait list and you will receive a wait list notification. (FYI- Your credit card will NOT be charged if your child lands on the wait list.)
- Click here to review all registration and camp policies.
REGISTRATION NOTES & HINTS
- Heads-up! We require that several medical forms and liability waivers are completed prior to submitting an enrollment request, so plan on approximately 10-15 minutes per child to complete the process.
- If you have multiple kids, fully complete a request for one child (all the way through the payment details). Press “submit enrollment request” for that child. Then return to the Enrollment tab and go through the same process for your next child.
- In order to serve as many athletes as possible, campers are typically restricted to one camp only.
Click here to view the “Camp Lists & Wait Lists” page. Click on each camp to see who is registered and if there is a wait list.